1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mikrotik NAT Rule

Discussion in 'Networking' started by andyclvrt, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyclvrt

andyclvrt Thread Starter

Im andy from Indonesia, I have web server for my Taxi's web services, im using wamp server and after installing it I make NAT forwading in my mikrotik and suddenly all my PC clients in my office getting a IIS7 or 404 Error and blank page. Maybe this is because port 80 which used in my NAT rule is being used by IIS7. So IIS7 blocked all http sites. I have 4 Public IP, and My web server has it own ip public 202.254.187.82 and local ip 192.168.0.86 use ether 2 for it's interface. Three other Public IP also use ether 1, 3, 4. Ether 1 use for Front Office (202.xxx.xxx.210) Ether 3 for 2nd floor (202.xxx.xxx.211), ether 4 is for side building (202.xxx.xxx.212) and ether 5 for wifi. The problem is that after try to forward port 80 to ther server IP (ether2) the rest of the internal network can't access web pages (HTTP) suppose that happen because the router forwards all traffic on port 80. Please If anyone who see this thread could help me to fix my problem.

2. zx10guy

zx10guy Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

You need to provide up a network diagram to show the traffic flow of how you have the firewall/router set up. Reading through your description is confusing at best.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1175987

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice