Mileage Log

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

antwolf

I need to keep track of mileage on my vehicle for buisness. I know I could do this myself with Excel, but do any of you know of any good templates that are easy to use for Excel, or even any other software.

A person in my office has a spreadsheet in place she uses weekly for this. I could get a copy of it tomorrow if you'd like, may save you some time of creating one. Let me know. (Or somebody may come along and create one for you in the meantime. :) )

Just go to Microsoft's website and search the available free templates for either mileage or even auto.
(I placed the links here, for your ease of use.)

antwolf

Thank you firefytr and chucke for responding, and yes I would very much like to have a look at your friends spreadsheet for calculating mileage, firefytr.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online