Min Specs for Two CRG9's?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KA188

Finally at a stage where I can start ordering parts. I already have one Samsung CRG9, and I'd like the ability to run dual CRG9's down the road without limitations. I'm comfortable spending a bit more for a little bit of future proofing. Purpose is productivity, and gaming (COD).

Here's my initial list:
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/k2ZfXv

My goals for the setup are low noise levels, and upgradable. I've already committed to the case, which may have been a mistake for noise. I've left room for more RAM if 32GB is required, and I may get a separate SSD for the operating system. I also like the idea of having a Kraken Z73 for temps at a glance, and possibly cooler temps for an aftermarket AIO?

Would this build support two ultra-wide monitors?

As far as you parts list goes; first and foremost is to change your OS to a retail copy, it's more but it's transferable. For sure go with a AIO for your CPU. The wraith cooler that comes with it is pretty good and better than any other stock cooler. Rest of the list is fine.

For your monitor: A Samsung CRG9......is that really a 49 inch monitor? If so, do you really need 2 of those? I mean, 98 inches of screen space and at $1600 each is OMG!

Would this build support two ultra-wide monitors?
The 2080 can handle one of those monitors easily but I'm not quite sure it can handle both at 4K. You may need two of those 2080's. Or see if a 2080 Ti can handle both. Check the specs on both those GPU's to see if you can.

KA188

Thanks for the feedback. A quick search and it looks like a single 2080 ti may handle them. I’ll leave that in the upgrade pile though since it’s such a massive price gap.

I’ll definitely swap out the PSU & OS. Thanks again!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts