Minecraft 1.16.1 mods not working

janey101431

I tried downloading mods and it made my game slow. I then went into my files to fix everything and delete everything and start over, and it still didn't help the performance of my pc.

DakBai

Dak
How much RAM does your PC have and how much are you allocating to Minecraft? A common error that occurs when running mods is not having enough RAM to support it. If that doesn't work, maybe your graphics drivers need updates, check if Windows is updated (In Settings, then Update & Security) or check your graphics card manufacturers website. Also make sure that Java is up to date as well.

Check PC RAM.
Check RAM allocation.

Had same issue lately. But today I can not check my minecraft account. My friend suggested me to try to download vpn. So I decided to install vpn for windows on and again checked minecraft servers. Now it is work.

Last edited:

DakBai

Dak
Had same issue lately. But today I can not check my minecraft account. My friend suggested me to try to download vpn. So I decided to install vpn for windows on and again checked minecraft servers. Now it is work.
In response to you using a VPN, many servers will not allow you to join using a VPN, and you may be kicked or temp banned from the server for joining with a VPN. Just be careful when doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online