1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mini netbook starter 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mininetbookhelp, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mininetbookhelp

mininetbookhelp Thread Starter

My mini netbook that has starter 7 on it will not allow me to log on. There is no password set, there was and I removed it. Now when I get to sign on window it comes back with an error that says Log on failed.
    How do I get past this, I cant even get it into safe mode. Please help I am trying to give this mini netbook to a friend who doesnt have a computer and is trying to start a business and could really use it, but it is all I can offer her right now, but it needs to be working...lol help

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Since you are planning to gift the netbook why not just solve this problem and do your friend a favor at the same time by "Recover to factory defaults"?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1116509

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice