1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Minumizing? Help Please Some1.

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by Brandon77, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Brandon77

Brandon77 Thread Starter

Everytime i surf the net and i try to minumize the web page it doesn't go into my toobar,instead it goes all the way into my lower right corner where i can't ever see it at all so i'll have to open another new web page which i'll end up at my home page again.I
    m really lost,cause its tripping on me everytime.I know its still open but i can't get to it,so is there something i can do to fix this nasty a$$ problem,its stressing me out.So if any1 knows please,now pretty please HELP ME OUT HERE.Thankz

Brandon77:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. MadDogMugsy

MadDogMugsy Guest

Good morning Brandon
    ... could be a few things. Without knowing anything about your machine ... try this to find your minimized stuff

1. Hold down the Alt key while clicking the Tab key .... keep clicking tab until you highlight what you want and release
    2. Perhaps you have too many windows open for the bar to display on one line ... move your mouse over the task bar until it turns from a white arrow into a double black, now left click and drag your task bar up ... do you see all of your minimized stuff now?

any help for you?
    MDM

3. Brandon77

Brandon77 Thread Starter

Hi, sorry about that i'm using rh 8.0 and the ghome manager.Sorry i didn't really understand what you were saying about clicking the tab, what or which tab?Thanks

Brandon77

4. Jtoast

Jtoast

I think he meant the "tab" button on your keyboard.

alt-tab

5. Brandon77

Brandon77 Thread Starter

Oh,that thing i knew that,but thank-you.I figured it out THANKS GUYZ!!!

Brandon77:D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118213

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice