mircosoft word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bruinator

Banned
Instead of installing all of office on a system, is it possible to just install word? If so, do I just browse the CD until I find it, please?

During the install wizard, you would want to select custom install. Then just check Microsoft Word and finish the wizard

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Hi,
I think you'll have the option of 'custom install' which alows you to select which components you wish to install.

Richard.

bruinator

Banned
I selected custom would it still be saying windows configures MS office cause it sounds like it is installing all of office and I just highlited word????? Is it suppose to say installing word or still say installing MS office, please?

Word is a component of Office, so it installes Office to the extent you requested. In this case you get Office, but only the Word portion.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online