1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mirroring iOS device to TV

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by Gmarczewski, Nov 29, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Gmarczewski

Gmarczewski Thread Starter

I have over 100 hobby videos on my iPhone. Age has limited my vision. I would like to watch the videos on my big screen TV

Is there a plug and play device that will allow me to mirror all of my iPhone content

Thank you

2. Fireflycph

Fireflycph

First Name:
    Morten
    It certainly depends on which kind of tv you have. And also on the IOS on your phone.
    If you don't have a so-called smart tv it'll be difficult. Do you have a different device you can transfer the videos to, like a laptop or desktop?

3. alzaa

alzaa

you can buy google dongle for connecting with tv and iphone via wifi by dongle share and you can watch your iphone in the tv or if your tv smart in case have any android phone , its support with smart tv , transfer with android device .

4. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
  5. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

If none of that works.....you can go the long way about it, if you have a PC.

Go to iCloud.com and view log in with your phone credentials. Once in, find and then download media. From there you can watch on your PC. From there burn it to a DVD to watch on a DVD player.

6. Gmarczewski

Thank you. I appreciated what you do for all of us

7. Gmarczewski

Thank you !!!!!

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1236411

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice