misconfig

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

esq2000

I am trying to check on what my system is running. went to run and typed in misconfig; and got the error message "cannot find the file or one of its components.
any suggestions?

What exactly do you mean when you say that you want to know what your system in running on? If you want to know your system information, Go to....
Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Information

I think when you tried to run "misconfig" you meant "msconfig". Maybe this is what you are looking for.

esq2000

sorry. long night and so far a long day. you guessed it; msconfig.
thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online