1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Misleading

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mikequest3, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikequest3

mikequest3 Thread Starter

Hi, i like downloading music from the net frequently, and most of the time its from singingfish.com but from last week everytime i try to logn to singingfish it takes me to http://video.aol.com/, i had avg 7.5 and avg spyware (latest version) running on the sys, i ran a scan suspecting sypware but nothing came up, i replaced avgs with another software and scanned , couple of them came up but it did not solve the problem i wonder if there is anything in the registry that i can chage or delete to solve this. And also i suspect that many other sites (mostly music) arnt comimg up or have misleading links when i try to download and this has happenimng from past one week.
    I apprieciate and look forward to your help. :)
    I have o/s WinXp Prof, browser Opera 9.1, protection Bitdefender

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  3. mikequest3

mikequest3 Thread Starter

Thanks etaf!
    Its sad to know that it has turned to aol service as aol does not comme up with those results and also i was very much used to singingfish..
    Thanks again, i will try these softwares and update as to what happens

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543514

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice