1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Missing 3 Context Menu Commands

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by patthecat, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patthecat

patthecat Thread Starter

Open
    Edit
    Print

I just noticed that these commands are missing when right clicking my mouse in windows explorer. I have Windows 98SE. Is there a way to fix these problems?

TIA

patthecat

2. Maritimesea

Maritimesea

Different commands will appear depending on what file type you right click on, but it sounds like you are talking about text files, maybe. Something got changed in your file association settings so, pat, what did you do, you computer wrecker, you. Seriously though, what did you just do prior to those commands becoming unavailable in the right click context menu. Like install a new program, game, change settings in a particular program? Do the files still open when you left click on them? Before I can go much further I guess you need to explain the problem a bit more.
    maritimesea

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!