1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

missing ffmpeg.dll in format factory

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by shaheen, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shaheen

shaheen Thread Starter

I am using for mat factory for many months. but now i cant use this as it always shows message while converting a file. It says Missing FFmpeg.dll. i downloaded latest version but still has the same problem. please help me

2. pip22

pip22

FFmpeg.dll is a file that comes with "Format Factory" so that's very strange it's missing. Most times it's fixed by installing the latest version of FF. Try uninstalling FF fully and completely, then delete it's parent folder in Program Files, then install the latest version using "Run as Administrator" from the context menu when you right-click on the installation file.

3. shaheen

shaheen Thread Starter

I tried the same, but its of no use, i read on internet articles that there is bug in format factory. Anyway thanks for your assistance.

4. Laz123

Laz123 Banned

5. shaheen

shaheen Thread Starter

but it is drffmpeg.dll , mine is ffmpeg. i couldnt find it in this website. are both same ?

6. Laz123

Laz123 Banned

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1069141