missing file isapnp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

razzcal

i have a new soyo mb, i just got it working, but the problem is no sound , it says new hardware found and when i install driver ( several times tried ) it says file isapnp not found.. i have put xp cd back in cdrom ,click ok to find/install missing file and it doesn't work... any help greatly appreciated...

razzcal

yea,, it shows media controller in device manager, with yellow mark beside it

razzcal

it now says ,, via ac 97 audio wdm driver missing,, and it will not install of the cd that came w/ the mb... i went to soyo site dl driver ,, still doesn't work . i have uninstalled ,, and reinstalled ,, still no go..... :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts