Missing file system.INT

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

freddie

My computer tells me that it is missing this file....SYSTEM.INT....Can anyone tell me what this file does and where I can find it and how to put it back where it belongs...Thanks

freddie

it says SYSTEM.INT.....But i will be willing to try just about anything if the means puting SYSTEM.INI ... In

Use the Find command and put in SYSTEM.I* and see what turns up. What OS are you running?

go to control panel networking and install "Client for Microsoft Networks". Have your install CD handy since the system may have to look for them there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online