Missing IE status bar; What the? Need back!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

innus

Hi, i'm using winXP, with IE6, and my IE status bar (below) has completly disappeared! Even if I open new windows etc, still same. Been like this for past week or so
How do I get it back?

When you have IE open, look under "view" at the top and make sure "status" is still checked, first of all.

AK

innus
Have you tried Clicking the view tab up top in IE and placing checkmark in front of status bar?

Dave

Opps AK was faster!:D

innus

Errr (embarressed) thats the one. Ooops :-s silly me. Just couldn't find it....

innus
Nothing to be embarrased about! I did everything but reinstall IE to resolve the same problem!;)

Dave

innus

lol - I did reinstall IE, and on XP thats no easy task. Had 2 mod registry to allow it!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online