1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Missing Images from Outlook Emails

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by fastmode, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fastmode

fastmode Thread Starter

Hi! Whenever I receive and email with an image attached or embedded in the email I cannot see some of the images. For example, there are some clients that have an image logo of their company for their signature and I cannot read it. Other times I get emails with a number of pictures and I get an outline with a Red X on the top left corner for some of the pictures. The weird thing is, that when I hit Reply, I am able to see all the missing images. Please help me figure out why I can see some images but can't see others and if you know of a solution to be able to view all images from the get go. Thank you in advanced.:confused:

2. DBClark

DBClark

Click on tools from the file menu, then on options. From there click on the security tab. Make sure that Block images and other..... is uncheck under Download images.

3. fastmode

fastmode Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. I tried it but didn't fix it. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/514083