Missing mixer in bottom tray by clock

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
I lost the mixer! It would come up on screen at start up and then leave but the icon was by the clock. I keep getting error messages about it ( but now that I am typing this I can't remember how it is worded_). But it no longer shows up. Can someone help. I am running Me.

Thanks in advance

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi Sooky 47, welcome to TSG....

Can you post the EXACT error message you are getting?

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
The error box read:
Mixer has caused an error in MIXER.EXE
mixer will now close

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online