1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

missing nero sessions

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Snow Bunnie, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Snow Bunnie

Snow Bunnie Thread Starter

Help!

I've recently returned from travelling. A few times during my trip, I took my digicam into an internet cafe and had the people there download the files from the camera, and burn them onto a CD-R disk. I had this done five different times over the course of the vacation.

Now I'm home, and I have this disk, but I can only access the most recent session. Windows explorer tells me that there's nothing else on the disk.

I recently installed nero 5, and it shows that there are five different "tracks" on the disk, but it will only show me the files contained in the most recent session.

How do I get to the other four sessions/tracks?

Thanks!

2. jameso321

jameso321

3. Akito

Akito

Download and install ISO buster (you don't need to pay for it)

http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

When you scan the disk, it will show you the other tracks. You can then extact the data by right clicking on what you want and hitting extract..

4. Snow Bunnie

Snow Bunnie Thread Starter

Well, The program CD_diagnostic was able to locate and display the files.
    Iso buster didnt' work at all.
    But I don't have the $$ to purchase CD_diagnostic at the moment.

I was hoping someone could tell me why nero can "see" those files, but I can't seem to extract them. I don't know nero that well, and I thought the problem might be something simple, like I just haven't learned how to get to the right place in the program where I can access the files.

thanks.
    B

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice