1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Missing or incompatible version of Adobe flash player

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dmrvls1, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dmrvls1

dmrvls1 Thread Starter

I,m taking an online course using Hawkes Learning systems. When I try to open the program, I get an error saying I have a missing or compatible version of the Adobe Flash Player. It says press OK to upgrade flash player, but when I do it says unable to upgrade player. It's show no player detected although I have downloaded the lastest version. I do not know if this is a software or security problem, but any help will be appreciated.

2. slayteje

slayteje

OMG! I am sooo glad i am not the only person this is happening too! it JUST started happening! I don't know what to do! so if you have fixed your problem please let me know how to fix mine! i have tried everything i believe!!!

you can email me at [email protected]
    let me know if you haven't figured it out because if not i'm calling hawkes monday morning and cussing someone out. i am falling behind in my coursework and this sucks because the semester is almost over!:mad:

3. vicks

vicks

First of all, Both of you welcome to TSG forums.
    Slayteje, I would strongly urge you to remove your email from your posting...Unless you want to receive a lot of spam. I think a moderator will probably come along and remove it if you don't.
    You might try d/l it here:
    http://majorgeeks.com/Adobe_Flash_Player_d5163.html
    Post back and let us know how it goes.
    Also, Slayteje, you might click on report and have a moderator move your posting to your own, rather than trying to 'piggyback' on dmrvls1's post.
    Happy Computering.
    Vicks

4. Dust Sailor

Dust Sailor

5. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

6. dmrvls1

dmrvls1 Thread Starter

I contact Hawkes Learing System tech support and was able to get my problems fixed by remote. Had to go to add/remove programs and remove all versions of Adobe flash player and Adobe Air. Then re-install latest version of flash player. Hope that helps anyone with the same problem.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/874011

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice