1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Missing Program Button in Excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Bob Parks, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Parks

Bob Parks Thread Starter

Hello,

I use Smart Draw and it puts a link in the form of a button on the format toolbar in Excel. When I first load Excel I see it but by the time the Excel finishes loading the Smart Draw button is gone.

It is not an Addin so it isn't listed there. Where in Excel would I find it so I can put it back on the toolbar?

Thanks

Bob

2. The Villan

The Villan

As you haven't received any help yet, can I just check if you have done the following, so as to eliminate it from the equation.

If you click on the View menu and move you mouse pointer over Toolbars, you should get a list of toolbars available. Can you see any toolbar that relates to the button you are looking for ?

Also at the end of the format toolbari the spreadsheet, is there an arrow icon, that allows you to see more icons for the format toolbar?

If non of those help, then have you been into View, Toolbars,Customise and looked to see if you can find the button under the commands tab.

Failing that,it is possible to setup your own button under Customise, but I haven't done that for quite some time, and at present haven't got the time to help in depth.

So if you can come back and give an answer on the first three items mentioned, then I am sure somebody will be able to help you further.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488944

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice