Missing toolbar in Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bj nick

I am trying to help my uncle over the phone and I'm stuck...

My uncle is new to computers. He is running XP home and has Outlook Express. His toolbar on OE, the one with “Create Mail,” etc, has “vanished.” I told him to right-click and check the “toolbar,” but he says that both it and “Views bar” are already checked, and he still can’t see the toolbar. We tried to add the icons through "customize toolbar," but the choices weren't there.

I am way out of practice with OE; can one of you suggest the simple solution? I’m sure something is unclicked, or hidden for some reason...thanks!

In OE click view, layout and make sure the 'Toolbar' box is checked.

happen to me the same case. First starting oe, the toolbar have create mail, reply, reply all (total of 9 buttons) but after sometimes.. the buttons missing one by one until there are only 5 button.

strange... what happen? is it a virus?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online