1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Missing website

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by wheelie16, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wheelie16

wheelie16 Thread Starter

Anyone know why a website would come up on every browser on one machine, then on someone else's doesn't show up when typed in the address bar OR searched for on Google using Google Chrome (default browser) but does fine on their firefox browser? I'm at a bit of a loss....

2. valis

valis Moderator

what's the website? Could be blocked on the particular pc.

and welcome to TSG. :)

3. wheelie16

wheelie16 Thread Starter

Hello, thanks for your reply, it is hackettsflorist.co.uk

It is a laptop running windows (not sure what version as it isn't mine) and I could get the site no problem on fireworks, but the browser they always use is google chrome and the site just isn't there when you type in the address nor does it come up in google search? Bizarre?

4. TulsaRose

TulsaRose

First Name:
    Rosie
    I agree with Valis. Does your friend receive any sort of error message when attempting to connect using Chrome? More information would be helpful.

http://www.hackettsflorist.co.uk/ no problem using Chrome browser.

Google search results for Hacketts Florist.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1136034

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice