1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

missing \windows\system32\l_intl.nls HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by techguy41, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techguy41

techguy41 Thread Starter

I have a pc running xp home addition, well was running xp home edition. I turend my computer on a got "missing or corrupt file \windows\system32\l_intl.nls" and reccomends to insert the xp disk and do a repair install. so i try a repair install and every windows cd i use does not go past the option of letting me repair install, the disk always freezes. so i took the hard drive out and bought a enclosure so i could hook it up to my other comp through usb so i could copy the file over. So, i hook it up to my other comp and it says the drive is not formatted.

plz help.

2. techguy41

techguy41 Thread Starter

Anyone please!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!