1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mitsubishi projection TV help

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Bowman44, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bowman44

Bowman44 Thread Starter

I have a 73" TV I'm trying to get sound to play through my surround sound. Tv model number is wd-73c10 and the surround sound is Logitech. Any help is appreciated.

2. Bowman44

Bowman44 Thread Starter

Anyone?

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    How are the two connected? What Logitech surround sound system do you have? What is the source of the sound? Is that another device such as a cable box and if so how is that connected to the other two devices? In the TV you probably need to enable the audio or optical/PCM output.

4. 2twenty2

2twenty2

5. 2twenty2

2twenty2

"surround sound is Logitech" I assume this refers to Logitech 5.1 speaker system like the x-530 or x-540

x-530.jpg X-540.jpg
    You will need something like this.....
    Adapter converts standard stereo RCA plugs to three 1/8 stereo mini plug jack inputs
    Compatible with all Logitech 5.1 multimedia speaker systems
    Adapter.jpg

Or an adapter something like this that connects via the tv headphone jack

RokStar.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  6. 2twenty2

2twenty2

If you have the Z506 5.1 Speaker System (Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs)
    Z-506.jpg

Or the....

Z906 5.1 Speaker System (Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs)
    Z-906.jpg

Both of these should hook up without using any adapter.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204454

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice