.mkv editing help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

devilsrainbow

what is a program i can edit a .mkv file?

I have some videos that have japanese and english as a audio..plus english subtitles. but i want to delete the japanese audio.

reason why i want to do this is to see if that will help with the video skipping. unless theres something else i can do. When i play videos that have several languages in the file the video lags.

any program that will work on mac os x.

MKVToolnix
With MKVExtract you can extract the streams of an MKV file, as for example the subtitles.

devilsrainbow

that program seems to not be supported anymore for macs...

is there any program that i can convert these mkv files to avi or something else? and still have it in english? since its in english and japanese.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online