1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MMJB Plus 10 - mp3 burning causes errors

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Woodenhead, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Woodenhead

Woodenhead Thread Starter

Well, it seems that whenever I try to burn an mp3 disc with Musicmatch 10 plus it comes up with an error. Screenshot here -> http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4172/cerrormmjburn4cn.jpg <- It happens almost every time, about 9 in 10 tries. Extremely frustrating. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

2. stantley

stantley

3. Woodenhead

My apologies. I should have said I already did that. 5 times to be exact. Also tried a few registry sweeps. I tried re-installing different ways each time, as well. I've had the software for a half year and I just can't figure this out. As you probably know, MMJB support is laughable.

4. stantley

stantley

Yeah ever since Yahoo bought MM tech support disappeared. I got this address off of the Yahoo MusicMatch discussion group and I haven't tried it out yet, but it might be worth a shot.

Yahoo! Inc.
    Customer Care - Privacy Policy Issues
    701 First Avenue
    Sunnyvale, CA 94089
    (408) 349-5070

5. Woodenhead

Thanx. I'll try it. Won't hold my breath, though... I'll post if anything happens.

6. Woodenhead

Well, I can't wait for a response from them (if I even get one). Any other ideas out there??

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/461773

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice