1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mobile Data Weak

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Ernesto-o, Sep 13, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. Ernesto-o

Ernesto-o Thread Starter

My mobile data wont reach my school and im alwase bored while evreyones on their phone. Is there a way you can help me improve my data range??

2. metallica5456

metallica5456 Andrew Trusted Advisor

NOPE. Not possible. Your cell phone carrier is responsible for the data coverage. You can call and complain and see if they plan on putting one in somewhere closer sometime soon.

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

You would benefit more by paying attention in class or extra study on spelling, punctuation and the like.

What do you mean by "improve my data range"? What is it now, and what do you want it to be?

metallica5456 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1196316