1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mobo and processor?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shadow689, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shadow689

shadow689 Thread Starter

i have come to the conclusion that most my problems stem from my mobo and processor, so in turn of knowing this i have decided to upgrade both. I play games simple so im looking more towards an nforce 2 or somethin, but im not sure really what i should get, any help here would be great seein as how i dunno to much about mobos and processors. i got about 500 dollars to work w/ but least money spent on what i need the better, if there is no gettin around it then so be it :/

2. shadow689

shadow689 Thread Starter

3. antares

antares

4. antares

antares

5. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

6. shadow689

shadow689 Thread Starter

antare plz explain a lil more about mobo and cpu just so i know the diff exactly. ty for ur help

7. shadow689

shadow689 Thread Starter

and which one on here would i hafta get nub guy, tryin to learn more about inside of a comp.

8. RSM123

RSM123

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/132156

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice