1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mobo Replacement Tutorials

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ariesjill, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariesjill

Ariesjill Banned Thread Starter

2. Flags

Flags

Ariesjill: Both tutorials are good and should get the job done.
    Just be sure that you use only the correct # of standoffs and that they are in the correct place.
    I always install the CPU/hsf on the board outside the box so that I have all the room I need to install the mobo.
    Some cases are so small that it is advisable to remove drives, PSU, etc., so you have room to move around in the box.
    Have fun.

3. Ariesjill

Ariesjill Banned Thread Starter

Flags!!!!

thanks so much for this feedback!

I only get full sized desktops.....so this box is huge, I could fit in it. Listen, I have desisgned, done scale blueprints for and built cabinets, a 9 foot wall system....I am only freaked re horror at myself that I may have been instrumental in this. Honest, that is the issue.

And in all things...I do find the fun., as U mentioned...just need to work on that in this a little more.
    ....I only take Mondays off my various work thingies....I need an INTERVAL. So must be this Monday. Ho, ho, HO.:eek:

Ijust do stuff...I see, I devour info and I just start. In thi,s atypically....only this AM did I take the new mobo out of the static bag. Only then did I see clearly (duh, you MORONIC be-atch!)....that of COURSE all the ports R attached to the mobo.
    Then it looked like one of the caps was not fully, perfectly vertical and I had a dream about that....pathetic, cause this board is tested by guy who only sells mobos.....and it looks brand new, it truly does.

I know....don say it. Called intimidation within. At least I have no FALSE pride.
    thanks again!!!! I have now printed out all three tutorials.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/663793

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice