modem after format

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

milosh

I've formated my laptop lately and installed winows xp on it. but I realised later that I've lost the cd that contains drivers installation software.
So now I have both the modem and the sound device not installed in my laptop.
What should I do to make them work? I have no idea what is the name of my modem. I tried searching the internet for a software to download, but I couldn't find a thing.
All I know is that my laptop's model name is:HP Compaq NX9110

Please... Any help??
Tnx

milosh said:
I've formated my laptop lately and installed winows xp on it. but I realised later that I've lost the cd that contains drivers installation software.
So now I have both the modem and the sound device not installed in my laptop.
What should I do to make them work? I have no idea what is the name of my modem. I tried searching the internet for a software to download, but I couldn't find a thing.
All I know is that my laptop's model name is:HP Compaq NX9110

Please... Any help??
Tnx
Hello please check out this page

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...esId=395747&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1098

crjdriver

Your drivers are available on the link above. Download whatever drivers you need [using the system you are posting on now] Burn them to cdr and install on your lappy.

milosh

Thanks guys.. indeed, you were great

But I'm wondering:
First of all, were did get that website from? I really tried to find one but all I got was: openDrivers.com

second of all, I didn't thought it was actually possible to download files using ftp service with a dial up connection.. I was never able to do it before

Thanks again

milosh said:
Thanks guys.. indeed, you were great

But I'm wondering:
First of all, were did get that website from? I really tried to find one but all I got was: openDrivers.com

second of all, I didn't thought it was actually possible to download files using ftp service with a dial up connection.. I was never able to do it before

Thanks again
I just put the name of your laptop and added drivers in here www.ask.co.uk and looked for a suitable site http://uk.ask.com/web?o=0&dm=all&qsrc=19&l=dir&q=HP+Compaq+nx9110+drivers
glad it helped you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online