Modem connected twice ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bartis

This happens now and again but i'm on AOL dailup and when i connect after a wile i here the modem click as if it has disconnected . I check but it is still online , well i was in the the task manager checking something else when i noticed in networking tap it said under adapter name i was useing two adapters named the same , any idea's . any help would be very helpfull thanks in advance :confused:

We need more information.

What version of Windows are you running?

What are the exact names shown in Device Manager?

bartis

I.m running XP pro , and the adapters are named the same , Its very strange , could it be something to do with AOL ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts