Modem Driver for IMB Aptiva 2137

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wts horn

I recently had several problems with my IBM Aptiva 2137 pc that were beyond my repair abilities. I took it in to a local service center and we ended up cleaning out most of the stuff I had on it. I didnt have a copy of the original windows95, but since I did have win98, we went ahead and upgraded. We had to delete the 95 stuff before it would take the 98. Somewhere in the mix I lost my modem driver and the driver for the joystick/game controller. I went to lucent.com and downloaded a 56k modem that i thought was the correct one and loaded it onto my computer. The problem is that now my computer isnt seeing this driver so I cant get online from this pc. I am admittedly a moron when it comes to computers, can anyone tell me what to try or which driver to load to correct this problem ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!