modem/router dying?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

UnD3R0aTh

my modem/router is giving me a lot of issues lately, even browsing the router became so slow and unresponsive.......is it dying?!

Removing the router will tell you if the trouble goes away.

I had a router that I upgraded the firmware and it locked up. I then found older router I used for years. But only up to 6 MB speeds I had. I know have a faster 16 MB speed and all seems OK but when I want to download that old router gave me 1/3 my download speed.

So good router but not able to deak with faster speeds.
Again you have to remove your router to find out how things are working.

If it's the same without the router then it's something else.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online