1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MODEM to Pionex ???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sthlm76, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sthlm76

sthlm76 Thread Starter

:confused: My friend has a PIONEX (something, we can't find the name or number anywere on the shell of the cpu) and we installed win98 op on the computer (and formated the junk that was on there before). Now we can't find the modem. We tried to have windows find it but it cant. Does anybody know the name of the modem? or how I can find it? For u to be able to figure out what PIONEX it is here is some info: 96.0 MB RAM intel II processor Intel MMX. If u don't know maybe u know were i can find PIONEX tech support...

Thank you!

2. n1dxm

n1dxm

I wouldn't put too much faith in getting anything from PIONEX. I read where they had gone belly-up. Is the modem PCI or ISA bus??

3. sthlm76

sthlm76 Thread Starter

thank you for trying to help me out but i couldn t tell you anything about the modem... since i don t know. should i open the computer and read what it says on the modem??? maybe if i take the modem out and start the computer and put the modem back in and let the computer find the new hardware... thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66113

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice