1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Moderate nat type on cod black ops

Discussion in 'Games' started by tommyredfern, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyredfern

tommyredfern Thread Starter

i have my xbox 360 wired through an ethernet cable to my D-link Dir-615 but my nat type is moderate

can anyone help me with what info i need to enter to get it open or where i can find the numbers i would be very greatful

[​IMG]

2. bzerph

bzerph

The port numbers are:

87 to 89 UDP
    3073 to 3075 TCP/UDP

I believe you can get away with just the second one but if it still comes up moderate use both. Also if your router doesn't have an option for both TCP and UDP you have to make two separate ones.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    If it has this option, put your XBOX in DMZ. It will provide you unrestricted access.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972610

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice