1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Modern Warfare 2 Requirements

Discussion in 'Games' started by BrownBear, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. BrownBear

BrownBear Thread Starter

Has anybody bought Modern Warfare2 for the PC how does it run. And how is the online multiplayer. I dont know if it will run on mine i have a Nvidia 9800 1gb ddr3, amd quadcore processor 2.3 ghz , 8gb Ram. And please tell me any more info on Modern Warfare 2 thanks much :D

2. BG-0

BG-0

3. BrownBear

BrownBear Thread Starter

Thanks very much for the info BG-0 i will probably buy the game after i get some cash lol

4. BG-0

BG-0

So you don't mind having only unreliable, high ping servers and no custom content, paying 60 $ for that? Your call, I guess.

5. BrownBear

BrownBear Thread Starter

well i got console banned on my xbox so pc is my only way to play mw2

6. peck1234

peck1234

That is absolutely ridiculous what they did to the dedicated servers...

I sure as hell aint paying 60 bucks for it...

7. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Which is why we dont play it. It has, in one fell swoop, killed clans. Stick with COD WAW until something else comes out that actually allows us to play the way we want to.

8. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

I'm not buying it. There hasn't been a game that jumped out and grabbed me for a few years now.

Maybe I am in a gaming rut, it must be me with all the high quality games there are out there. </sarcasm>

9. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

I must say, playing old games on this machine ain't bad though. I get to crank all the settings to max. :rolleyes:

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/876079

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice