Mods

bruinator

Banned
When it comes to answering questions about BSOD, why don't any of you respond to the query? Just curious.

bruinator said:
When it comes to answering questions about BSOD, why don't any of you respond to the query? Just curious.
Because they are to busy taking care of the insane inmates here? Its a theory.
;)

Guyzer

Guy
gbrumb said:
Because they are to busy taking care of the insane inmates here? Its a theory.
;)
You know what they say about theories.................... ;)

Gabriel

Account Closed
No Ekim...I mean they are helping him in the BSOD thread

bruinator said:

Hey there bruinator...

Ummmm....

This is a free help site, us folks don't get paid for the advise given ( at least I don't think so :eek: ) and we do have a life...

Hey any of you folk out there getting paid for free giving advise here ??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

I know I'm not, maybe I need to consult my agent about this :mad: ( HMMM...maybe there's a conspiracy here :confused: )...

Just be patient bruinator, someone will come along who has some direct knowledge of your problem ( BSOD's are kinda difficult to diagnose ), if not just keep bumping your original post, some one will see it...

:)

bruinator

Banned
Jedi_Master said:
Hey there bruinator...

Ummmm....

This is a free help site, us folks don't get paid for the advise given ( at least I don't think so :eek: ) and we do have a life...

Hey any of you folk out there getting paid for free giving advise here ??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

I know I'm not, maybe I need to consult my agent about this :mad: ( HMMM...maybe there's a conspiracy here :confused: )...

Just be patient bruinator, someone will come along who has some direct knowledge of your problem ( BSOD's are kinda difficult to diagnose ), if not just keep bumping your original post, some one will see it...

:)
I have for 3 to 4 days without mods help hence this thread. I've noticed other BSOD thread that are unasnswered by mods as well.

Gabriel

Account Closed
Hi bruin...the mods are mods. They are modding voluntarily. The people answering are answering voluntarily. Sometimes it does take a while to get assistance. People have been answering your thread.

Stoner

Banned
Some times no one recognizes the problem right away.
I've had two issues myself in the past that received no answers.
I eventually discovered the answers and posted the fix/workaround.
I doubt anyone is avoiding your issue, there just hasn't been anyone with an answer yet.
It happens. :)

well i would have gladly came to the rescue but for one small detail
Whats a bSOD thingy ??

Stoner

Banned
Blue Screen of Death

Dreadful event to diagnose since the inception of Windows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online