1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MoHAA-MoHAAS

Discussion in 'Games' started by Corvette, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Corvette

Corvette Thread Starter

I been playing aa for ever! NowI reformatted, got a new vidcard/cpu/more ram etc and installed AA with 1.11. It worked the first time, so I said hey why not install SH. So I did, and it freezes up at the end of loading. It just had like 6 sec left untill ingame but it froze! So I tried this again 3 times and no luck! I hosted a MP game by my self and it didnt freeze.

Now the thing that pisses me off is I loaded up AA and tomy suprise it froze up wile loading! This time I get a window that says MOHAA.EXE is invalid.

I played MOHAA and MOHAAS fine before but...
    Help me!

P3 800

160 mb ram

Creative GB0050 (Nvidia)

2. Corvette

Corvette Thread Starter

Help me!!!!

3. ReNxWar

ReNxWar

Ouch. ...Ouch. First of all, upgrade that ram. Seriously man, thats painful. What version of Windows? (From the age, it looks like ME or late 98se?)

4. Djas00

Djas00

Well the ram isn't all that bad because I have a computer with ME and 160 MB of ram, have had it for 3 years and still can play most of the latest games. Well anyway you might want to try and uninstall the game and make sure that the folder isn't still there after the game is off. Might be somekind of corruption. After that reinstall aa.

5. McTimson

McTimson

Did you install all the drivers for your computer? (video, sound, motherboard, etc.)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171353

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice