1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mohaa router question

Discussion in 'Games' started by kevhuman, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevhuman

kevhuman Thread Starter

hi. im running a solwise sar703 adsl modem/router(no hub ), on xp proffesional. I cant start mohaa server, i assume cos the ports are not open. i can use telnet to activate the ports, but i dont know which ones to use, , also Virtual ports? i have only used telnet to set ports for emule ( tcp/udp) before, is there anything more i need to know? I do know the command line to set a port . ok thanks.

2. ***ROPAK***

***ROPAK***

12203 is the tcp port for MOHAA. When you join a game through internet, the last 5 numbers after the ip of the host is the port. They all use the same one.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!