Moneysoft (Money Manager 7) problem

Shortcutter

Having problems with running Moneysoft 7 Programmes on Windows 10. Moneysoft think it is Windows 10 set up that is causing it and cannot help.
The problem I have is that Windows 10 is not saving the work I do or it saves erratically i.e. sometimes it appears to have done it when I check but the next day it has gone.
Windows 10 is saving my other work without any problem. I am loth to give up the programme as I have been using it for years and find the account and class of purchases and transfer systems work very well for me.

Am at a loss what to do short of giving up. If it is Windows 10 that is doing (or omitting to do) it I could have the same problem with a new program anyway.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

A week later I think I have found a workaround: if I save a backup file using File Utilities Menu on any open Moneysoft Programme File it appears as an MBU file. If I then restore it to the same file I end up with both the backup file saved and a fresh .mmm file which appears still to be there !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online