1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Monitor Auto Adjust

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ff18wife, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ff18wife

ff18wife Thread Starter

I purchased a Dell XPS400 at the end of last year with a 20 in flat screen monitor. For some reason, whenever the computer doesn't shut down properly, the monitor is constantly auto adjusting. Once in a while it will get stuck with everything moved to the left and some icons and the START button are missing.
    I figured out out to fix it but I want to know why it happens. Anyone???
    Thanks!!!
    Denise

2. onsite

onsite

there should be buttons or controls on the front of the monitor to get into the monitors configuration program

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489525

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice