Monitor bandwidth usage of pc within a network w/o admin acc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mikeparas

I am an employee of a company wherein the internet really sucks. My suspect is our IT staff who often download movies, watch youtube videos, watch anime, and such.

Question: How will I be able to monitor he's bandwidth usage without me having an access to the router's dashboard.

Thank you!

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If you think this is happening, bring it up with your manager.

mikeparas

If you think this is happening, bring it up with your manager.
I cannot brought it up to the manager or to the management coz they are close friends, my concern will be disregarding until i show a proof.

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Then bring up the slow performance of the network and have them go from there.

The point is in any corporate network there standard ways of doing changes. If any were to be able to add things to the network there would be total chaos. We can only take your word as to the issue at hand. So we don't know this is the whole situation or not. If your work productivity is not being addressed due to slow network performance, then you either deal with it or find a new company to work for.

We can't assist any further.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online