1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Monitor display - PLEASE help!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Safeway, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Safeway

Safeway Thread Starter

Hello. I'm a bit new to this so I hope this is the right forum.

My problem is this. My monitor has reverted to 16 colours and a 640x480 resolution. I have tried changing it via Control Panal etc and it never works. Always says 'you must restart your PC' but when I do nothing happens. It's doing my head in!! Is there anything anyone can suggest?

Your help will be most appreciated.

Steve

2. Safeway

Safeway Thread Starter

It's okay, panic over. Thanks to one of the other threads on here I managed to get it sorted. Phew!

Good site this, I'll definitely be back.

3. Davey7549

Davey7549

Safeway
    Welcome to TSG!
    Gald you got it sorted but it is always good to let others know how you did it!

Appreciate it.

Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168141

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice