Monitor Flickering by internet?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BetterWarrior

Hello , i'm new member at this site , and? guess what?

i have a problem! :(

10 days ago i pack my modem and it's cables and store it on my safe , because i was going to travel to nearby city.
so , when i came back i reconnect my modem with cables in my PC and everything is good so far...
but my monitor start flickering and i didn't know why.
i tried "everything" possible from googling the problem to reconnect thousands times and moving cables.

I also call the Tech Support of my DSL Provider , and he told me that problem is from my PC.

Also i tried refresh rate solution , => didn't work

My modem and my PC were togher more than 3 years , and no problem , it just came now.

i need help with this problem...

Thnk you for your listing and reading =)

plodr

Liz
Try the monitor on someone else's computer. If it flickers, there is a problem with the monitor - it happens.

Also borrow another cable from a friend and try your monitor on your computer with the borrowed cable. If it doesn't flicker, replace your monitor cable.

BetterWarrior

i Tried with my sister PC it doesn't flickers , it's flickers only when i connect the Ethernet cable to the modem ,
i tried other cable but it's the same

plodr

Liz
I suspect electrical interference between the modem and your monitor if it only flickers on your computer and then only when you connect to the modem.

BetterWarrior

I Think so , but is there any solution , since i have it like this more than 3 years , and it just happened now?

plodr

Liz
10 days ago i pack my modem and it's cables and store it on my safe
It has not been that way for the past 3 years.
You need to look everything over and see what is different when you set everything up again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online