Monitor Glitches

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rab1s

My father just put in a ATI Radeon HD 5800 Video card into my computer (I'm running windows 7 btw.) I had two monitors plugged in but I misplaced my power chord for one. While it was plugged my main monitor which is an ACER H243H was all glitchy and whatnot. Lines would flash as a new page would load. I unplugged my other monitor and if fixed it. Now i found the chord and hooked it up and that is a LG L1732TQ. Now that monitor is all glitch when things load. Like my background is on a shuffle of my musics album art and when ever it changes or i load a new web page is glitches out. What could I do to stop it?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The first thing I'd look at is to see if your PSU has enough watts to run the Video card

rab1s

And how would I do this? Also its weird for a period of time today it was all fine. Nothing happend and it no glitching was going on. But I left the house and my computer went on sleep and its back to glitching.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Look inside the Computer .. There's usually a sticker on the side of the supply that tells the ouput wattage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online