Monitor has dull colours and is not very bright

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

God_Noor

Well my monitor used to be very bright earlier today with vivid colours. I turned it off for a couple of minutes when I went to get a drink and when I turned it on all the colours where warm/dull.

I have tried playing with the settings with my monitor but everything is already at max. The monitor I have is a Samsung SyncMaster 226BW and my graphics card is a NVidia 7350 LE.

How can I make my monitor bright again?

go into your nvidia control panel it should have a tab called "adjust desktop color settings" maybe you can fix your color problems through tweaking around in there. but your problem seams very odd.

God_Noor

I tried your suggestion Liilb but it does not work sadly. First time encountering this problem and Google isn't helping me either.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online