Monitor Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

czest568

Hello!

My monitor display is only up to 16 colors. My PC is only PII and windows98SE....

PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!

The usual cause is that the drivers for the video adapter (also called graphics card, video chipset) needs reloading. Note this is nothing to do with the monitor, it's in the PC itself.

You will need to know what the video adapter is in order to download the correct driver, unless you have the CDs that came with the PC.

Can you post back with everything you know about the computer make and model?

czest568

Thanks kiwiguy, i'm not much of an expert in these...all i can see in the graphic card is S3 Trio3d V1.0, is this the graphic card model? Is there any site i could download the driver for this card?

I appreciate your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online