1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

monitor not recognised by computer HELP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lilnicky1205, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilnicky1205

lilnicky1205 Thread Starter

So i bought my partner the Thermaltake level 10 GT computer case, so he transferred all his stuff (motherboard, PSU, HDD, Driver and graphics card) into the new one from the old one, they all worked just fine before and he has not damaged anything.

But for some reason his monitors (2) arent picking up signal to the tower. we think that he may have just connected something in wrong as it was a while ago he build his other one.

if anyone knows how to plug it all in or any ideas on what may have made it so they arent picking up the signal please anything n everything would be greatful!!!

If it helps, he has an
    ASUS M4A78 PRO motherboard,
    550W PSU,
    Radeon HD 6950 Graphics Card,
    500g HDD.

no pins bent either

i might also add the computer is powering up just fine! so were pretty stumped (also no beep when it starts up if that helps

2. lilnicky1205

lilnicky1205 Thread Starter

any other info u need let me no n ill try to help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026066

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice