monitor on it`s way out ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

700mb80min

Banned
Just installed a used monitor and after an hour or so it will change all of the screen to a blue hue which you can see through ,like putting on sun-glasses and it lasts for about 2-3 seconds.

After the episode it is fine for another hour or so . Is this monitor on it`s way out or maybe a settings problem . It is an older monitor which i installed today , so really have no history on it .

...........thanks 700mb80min

I'd say one of the power drivers (Blue of the RGB set) is going in the monitor...
Chances are it won't stop doing this,in fact it will probably start happening more frequently.
Start looking for another monitor...

700mb80min

Banned
Tried my smaller one again and it was fine . Yep , i think you`re right , time for a new one .

.................thanks 700mb80min

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online