1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

monitor on it`s way out ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 700mb80min, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned Thread Starter

Just installed a used monitor and after an hour or so it will change all of the screen to a blue hue which you can see through ,like putting on sun-glasses and it lasts for about 2-3 seconds.

After the episode it is fine for another hour or so . Is this monitor on it`s way out or maybe a settings problem . It is an older monitor which i installed today , so really have no history on it .

...........thanks 700mb80min

2. GwizJoe

GwizJoe

I'd say one of the power drivers (Blue of the RGB set) is going in the monitor...
    Chances are it won't stop doing this,in fact it will probably start happening more frequently.
    Start looking for another monitor...

3. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned Thread Starter

Tried my smaller one again and it was fine . Yep , i think you`re right , time for a new one .

.................thanks 700mb80min

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice