monitor problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ba

I am having a problem with my monitor. The icons on the screen vibrate and the sides of the monitor screen start comming in at about the middle. It does this and then goes back to normal. I would like to know if there is an adjustment or I need a new monitor. I have adjusted with the monitor controls on the front of the monitor and they still work but no help. It is a Copaq MV 520 amd it is about 4 years old.

dai

it needs serviceing it is probably more economical to replace it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online